A motivated business development officer develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals. Candidates should have the right blend of analytical capacity and business know-how. Sales Exectutive is not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to forward and realize that opportunity. We’re especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with clients/partners on a daily basis. Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
1. Research and report
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
2. Reach sales target
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company resources and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
3. Training and coporation
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the BD and Sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics or related field.
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to work individually and as an effective member in teamwork
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and negociation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
- Fluent in English
- Computer proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- At least 02 year experiences in same level
Salary up to 1.5K+ commission
- Negotiation base on experience and career.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0989997984